Just because it’s Friday… and I wanna loose out the pressure and stress that has crept into me all along the week (what have I done to get pressurized and stressed???!!! :-P)… to do it in a blogger way… n to bug you with a silly petty post… goanna try this new blog meme (at least new to me!) every Friday… and It works this way (many times I just believe what I am thinking is right.. Crazy isn’t it???)… I need to answer 6 questions thrown at me by my host… and a last 7th question about my plans for that weekend…. Pretty simple… I’m hoping…
As I don’t have any hosts this week… I think that I won’t be having one every week… let me ask myself some complicated, tricky, intricate, obscure, murky (I could find these many words only in dictionary!!!) questions…. n here I go…
- I’m just thinking that life is uncertain… So y not let me take my dinner now itself.
- I always wonder why there wouldn’t be a rewind button in our life to relive certain moments again and again.
- The best part about today is that I have started writing this Friday Fill-Ins here in my blog.
- I just enjoyed having the Jangry (an Indian sweet… and the only dish served well by my office caterer…) this noon.
- I am happy now just because I find no reasons to feel sad about.
- I am just counting my days to let my feet step into the airplane for the first time.
- And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to have a nice sleep n deepika padugone in dreams!!! 😛, tomorrow my plans include…attending my MBA counseling at Anna University, wash hell a lot of clothes and Sunday, I want to…celebrate the b’day of my cute & chweet friend ‘Vinayagar’ , dine with my friends and watch out the long waiting chiyaan’s Kathasamy!