I was tagged… Just not only tagged, but also given a blogger award along with that tag… so let me thank the fellow blogger Savitha, who surprised me with this award for my writings… and now, as a token of acceptance of this award, I have to do some things that is being drafted below and pass on this tag along with the ‘International Blogger Award’ to the buddy bloggers whom Iwish.
The rules of the award are as follows:
- Link the person who tagged you
- Copy the image above, the rules and the questionnaire in this post
- Post this in one or all of your Blogs
- Answer the questions(I’ve written below with answers) below following these Rules
- Recruit at least seven (7) friends on your Blog Roll by sharing this with them
- Come back to BLoGGiSTa iNFo CoRNeR (PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE THIS LINK) at http://bloggistame.blogspot.com and leave the URL of your Post in order for you/your Blog to be added to the Master List.
So, let me fill up the above checklist with my answers…
- The person who tagged you: Savitha, A traveler – one among the few
She is an honest blogger who just put the thoughts in paper right from her heart. Her posts just reflect her attitude towards the society and her willingness to do something for it.
- Date when you were tagged: July 29, 2009.
Very lazy I am!!! Passing on this tag today on August 4, 2009
- Persons you tagged: So here, I’m passing on the award along with the tag to….
- Arun Kumar – My first inspirer to start this blog. Again one of the inspirers for me to try poems. He just plays around with magical words in his poems.
- Kumar – He is another interesting blogger, good in writing acrostics. But not able to see much posts from him now-a-days. Hope he will come back with a bang soon.
- Kaarthik – Friend of mine and a blogger who never forgets to wish the birthdays and some more important days of his favorites in cine field.
- Sathish Babu – Another friend of mine and more can be named as Techie Blogger as most of his writings will be on techie stuffs.
- Tanvi – One of the blogger whom I follow for a long time and she is good in putting her thoughts through right words appealing to us.
- Satheesh – One of the bloggers whom I again follow, and he just feel happy to share his thoughts and happiness through his blog.
- Janani – She is one blogger whom I found just by chance recently. But her posts on some thoughtful topics tuned me to follow her blog.